5.07.2010

Counting Underwater

This was a pitch that I created for Sesame Street. It is currently viewable online in a contest on Aniboom. Vinny McAuliffe is the talented musician behind the song and the voice of the clam. 

These are motion paths from a recent project i finished on how to Count To Ten. I thought these would be fun to share because I felt they were interesting to look at when viewed all together.  There are hundreds of drawings at work here, all drawn on paper and colored in Photoshop.
These were potential designs for the numbers.
This is an example of thumbnail sketch when I worked out the action of each number/character.

The clam was first sculpted in clay. I made a mold of the top and bottom seperatly. Each half was cast in plastic with pearlescent powder. The tongue was sculpted and then cast in silicone. 

(Here, the clam is pictured on top of all the animation drawings)



No comments:

Post a Comment